Open acces at Sciendo.
“Foundations of Computing and Decision Sciences” (until 1990 “Foundations of Control Engineering”) is a quarterly peer-reviewed international journal published by Poznań University of Technology since 1975. One of the specific features of the Journal is its focus on the links between Computing (understood in the sense defined in the report of the ACM Task Force on the Core of Computer Science chaired by Peter J. Denning: Computing as a Discipline, CACM, Vol. 32, No. 1, 1989) and broadly understood Decision Sciences.
Institute of Computing Science at Poznań University of Technology is a leading Polish academic center which has been acknowledged in independent rankings (National Science Foundation, The State Accreditation Committee). It attracts best researches in the fields of computing and decision sciences worldwide. The journal provides a forum for exchange of ideas for these researchers. The scope of the journal covers various areas of Computing and Decision Sciences, particularly:
- approximate reasoning,
- artificial intelligence,
- combinatorial optimization,
- computational complexity theory,
- databases and data warehouses,
- intelligent decision support,
- knowledge engineering,
- machine learning and data mining,
- multiple criteria decision analysis,
- networking and distributed systems,
- parallel computing and concurrency,
- production and project scheduling,
- scheduling theory,
- soft and granular computing,
- software engineering.
Punktacja MEiN 20 punktów